Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are exclusively developed for men and women who have reduced mobility. Visit Visit Website to see our range.
An electric scooter is primarily a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one person. These scooters are primarily used by those individuals who feel trouble in standing or walking for long periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for indoor use, outdoor use and both interior and outdoor use. The main contrast between an Electric Scooter and a motorized wheelchair is that the latter is typically intended for interior use and also costs much more.
Mobility scooters typically come in a wide range of designs which are capable of accommodating several types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries used by these scooters are standard rechargeable and really need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and range covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends significantly on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very simple.
Electric Scooters are typically equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very simple. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is stationed.
Various types of Electric Scooters
There are different types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters depending on to the various users needs available at Visit Website. They are as follows:
1) Easily Transportable or Collapsible Mobility Scooters: As the name implies these scooters are easily foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are ideal for people those who really like traveling. These scooters can be taken apart into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the various scooter models, for easy transportation in most cars boots.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters offer full-sized comfort and sturdiness which is undeniably ideal for both interior as well as outdoor use. These scooters have a max weight capability of 300 to 500 lbs.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: When optimum stability is called for a fourth wheel is essential to support the three- wheeled structure to obtain a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for outdoor use. These scooters have bigger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy individuals who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery for that reason no physical exertion is called for.
2) The people with low mobility can go uphill very easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The person who experiences difficulty in walking does not need anybodies help to drive these scooters as it is really simple operating these scooters.
For more information talk to mobility scooters