Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are exclusively developed for men and women who have reduced mobility. Visit Visit Website to see our range.
An electric scooter is primarily a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one individual. These scooters are mainly used by those people who feel difficulty in standing or walking for long periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for indoor use, outdoor use and both indoor and outdoor use. The principal contrast between an Electric Scooter and a motorized wheelchair is that the latter is usually meant for indoor use and also costs much more.
Mobility scooters usually come in a wide range of styles which are capable of accommodating various types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries used by these scooters are rechargeable and really need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and range covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends substantially on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very easy.
Electric Scooters are normally equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very straightforward. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is parked.
Various types of Electric Scooters
There are different types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters depending on to the different users needs available at Visit Website. They are as follows:
1) Transportable or Foldable Mobility Scooters: As the name implies these scooters are simply foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are ideal for people those who like taking a trip. These scooters can be disassembled into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the different scooter designs, for easy transportation in a large number of vehicles boots.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters provide full-sized comfort and sturdiness which is absolutely perfect for both indoor as well as outdoor use. These scooters have a max weight capacity of 300 to 500 lbs.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: When optimum stability is needed a fourth wheel is necessary to support the three- wheeled structure to get a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for outdoor use. These scooters have larger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy people who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery for that reason no physical exertion is needed.
2) The people with low mobility can go uphill very easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The individual who experiences difficulty in strolling does not need anybodies help to drive these scooters as it is extremely simple operating these scooters.
For more information talk to mobility scooters