Lots of female restaurant owners and managers have actually discovered how to drive a starving crowd to their dining establishments on a shoe string spending plan.
On the other hand,lots of men restaurant owners and managers seem most likely to stick with the status quo and lots of keep utilizing traditional marketing strategies even while they continue to lose money.
The problem with traditional restaurant marketing strategies is that they are getting progressively more pricey while they are proving to be less and less efficient.
Perhaps a psychologists can explain why females are taking the lead in utilizing non-traditional restaurant strategies in the restaurant organization. This seems odd because we understand that guys are typically more happy to take a risk.
Never-the less,females seem to be the more aggressive gender when it pertains to restaurant marketing.
Here are some of the lots of non-traditional marketing strategies females are now utilizing:
1. Ladies are utilizing far less radio,print and television advertising.
2. They are doing a far better job of catching customer information such as names,addresses,birthdays,anniversaries and essential e-mail addresses.
3. Ladies are doing a lot of direct mail promotions and they are doing a lot more email promotions to their customer information base.
4. They are making the most of the power of news release. Perhaps they are more effective in this area because a great news release should strike a psychological button in the reader and all of us understand that females excel when it pertains to tuning into feelings.
5. Ladies understand what their “Unique Selling Proposition” or “USP” is and they can clearly describe it in one to 3 sentences. When it comes to marketing their restaurant,they do not attempt to be all things to all people.
6. Ladies do a far better job of negotiating and with these skills,they have the ability to buy advertising for 10% to 50% on the dollar. Every dollar conserved on advertising and marketing (as long as the advertising brings in the exact same quantity of organization) goes straight to the bottom line as profit.
7. Ladies are utilizing the power of the Internet to generate consumers and conserve approximately 90% of the typical expense of bringing in a new or repeat customer.
8. Lastly,females do a better job of tracking marketing projects than guys do. This fact alone offers them with the evidence they require to drop traditional marketing strategies that are not working and broaden using non-traditional restaurant strategies that are working.
Additionally females seem to do a much better job in keeping up with replacement parts for food service equipment that breaks down quite often. Here is one manufacturer they go to for stocking up quality replacement parts: