Competative rates over 12 months to 60 months...Call now for our best quote!
Get riding instead of waiting around - KTM Finance makes it possible: Thanks to the different types of finance available, you can make your personal dream on two or four wheels come true. No matter whether you're a novice, an experienced recreational rider or a professional - our finance quotes can be tailored to your individual requirements! Just enquire at PGH Motorcycles Ltd
- KTM Finance offers flexible and convenient finance options so that you can focus on the pleasure of biking.
- This means your local KTM dealer can provide you with a convenient "One-Stop Shop" when choosing your next KTM!
- KTM Finance offers two types of finance plan to make your KTM dream come true: KTM Credit Light and KTM Credit.
- KTM Credit Light typically means you may pay less per month and that the term of the finance could be shorter than a KTM Credit agreement.
- KTM Credit Light could enable you to change bikes at more regular intervals which means you could have a new KTM more often!
KTM CREDIT LIGHT - RESIDUAL VALUE-BASED FINANCING
The finance plan that may help you to change bikes more often. With an Optional Final Payment at the end of the agreement KTM Credit Light can enable shorter term finance agreements and typically means you may pay less per month than you will with a KTM Credit agreement. By choosing your deposit, term and annual mileage you determine how much you'll pay per month.
- Lower monthly payments means you could fund a new bike over shorter periods so you get the chance to ride a new KTM more often.
- Flexibility at the end of the agreement to renew, retain or return the bike.
- Protection against any drop in value with an Optional Final Payment at the end of the finance term.
Assuming all monthly payments have been made at the end of the finance you'll have three options:
- Renew: Choose another KTM. Exchange the bike for a new bike. Use any excess above the Optional Final Payment towards purchasing a new KTM. This option is available at any stage during your finance agreement!
- Retain: Keep the bike. Simply pay the Optional Final Payment and the bike is yours. Once you've paid all of your monthly payments and your Optional Final Payment, ownership of the bike is passed to you and it's all yours!
- Return the bike. There's nothing more to pay. Provided the bike is in a fair condition and within the agreed mileage, you can return the bike to KTM Finance.
Phone: PGH for a quote on your chosen bike NOW 01803 616164